martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

She's like no other. I never thought I would get to know someone quite as special as her, someone who transmits her feelings through her songs, someone who reaches all her goals, and who never gives up. Someone who is kind to everybody, who enjoys helping others. Someone capable of writing songs you never get tired of listening to, and the more you listen to them, the more you like them, and the more you understand them. Her personality and her voice make her stand out from the crowd, from everyone else. It's sometimes hard to believe that someone with such an enormous sex-appeal, can be at the same time good inside, but in her case it's true. She always wants to be better than she was yesterday, and nothing can get in her way, there's nothing between her and her dreams. Her songs have influenced me a lot throughout these last years, and I always find one that adapts to my situation. She sings so beautifully that you can't help falling in love with her voice and her personality. She transmits passion. She inspires.
I'm proud to say I admire her, and there ain't no need to say that if one day I was given the chance to meet anybody I'd like, I wouldn't think it twice.



It's not an obsesion, it's a passion.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCÉ




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario